We’ve had many reasons to celebrate over the holidays. What better time to pull out fine Washington state wine from our collection to share with our friends?
And when Jenise and Bob Stone are in the house, we can guarantee the wines (theirs and ours) are going to be special.
Each special bottle — poured over hours of good conversation, appetizers and dinner — had that wow factor. Beautiful, luscious, funky, stellar and classic: the beyond-amazing Boudreaux Cellars 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, DeLille Cellars 2002 Harrison Hill, Obelisco Estate 2012 Electrum and Two Vintners 2014 “Some Days Are Stones” — which seemed fitting when sharing a bottle with the Stones!
Other wines in our glasses this holiday season (in alphabetical order):
- Andrew Will 2016 Involuntary Commitment
- Secret Squirrel 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon
- DeLille Cellars 2012 D2
- Efeste 2010 Big Papa Cabernet Sauvignon
- Result of a Crush 2015 Christmas Cuvee
- Saviah Cellars 2013 The Funk Estate Syrah
- Toil Oregon 2015 Pinot Noir
- Va Piano 2016 Sauvignon Blanc
- William Church Winery Cabernet Sauvignon
There are so many wonderful bottles of fine wine made in this state to enjoy – we hope you’ve also poured a glass or two over this happy holiday season.
Margot and Dave