I’ve been traveling so much lately that it’s been hard to find time to write individual posts about the wonderful Washington state wines we’ve enjoyed in the last couple of months. But I still want to share them with you, in hopes that you’ll also taste them one day soon.
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars 2009 Malbec
- Barrage Cellars 2008 Secret Weapon Cabernet Sauvignon
- Barrage Cellars 2008 Outcast Cabernet Franc
- Cooper Wine Company 2007 L’Inizio
- Efeste 2009 Big Papa Cabernet Sauvignon
- Efeste 2008 Ceidleigh Syrah
- Efeste 2009 Eleni
- Heaven’s Cave 2009 “Two Degrees” Barbera
- McCrea Cellars 2006 Boushey Vineyard Syrah
- Obelisco Estate 2009 Electrum Cabernet Sauvignon
- Va Piano 2007 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- William Church 2011 Viognier
- William Church 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
- The Woodhouse Wine Estates 2006 Dussek Cabernet Sauvignon
We recommend all of them — cheers!