Semiahmoo Resort launched a unique wine club this month, targeted at wine aficionados in Washington state and British Columbia.
The Oenophile Club features six wine tastings annually, plus reduced pricing for a number of events at the spectacular resort.
- Six wine tastings annually; additional tastings throughout the year are reduced to $15 per tasting (full price is $20)
- No corkage fee on one bottle per visit, per week, at Pierside Kitchen or Packers Oyster Bar
- Advanced notice of all vintner and winemaker dinner dates — including Spring Valley (July 28), Cakebread Cellars (Oct. 4), Stag’s Leap (Nov. 3) and more. See more details in our previous blog post.
- Preferred vintner and winemaker dinner reservations at 10% off
- Special reserved seating for eight guests and 10% off entire reservation (when using one member card)
- Access to private wine storage in resort wine room, subject to availability; maximum five bottles
- Access to private cooking classes, and wine pairings, at Pierside Kitchen with the resort chef
- Preferred resort room rates on vintner and winemaker dinner nights, subject to availability
- Personalized Oenophile Club card
The annual cost is $225 — which works out to be less than $20 per month.
So now you have an opportunity to support your local resort – and have fun doing it!
We hope to see you there!
Margot and Dave