Life has been so busy lately – with work (our day jobs), the holidays and most importantly, family.
So while we’ve done our fair share of tasting wines lately, there hasn’t been as much time to write about them as we had hoped. But we will soon!
Here’s your sneak peek at what we’ll be posting in the weeks ahead:
- List of best good-value red wine for the holidays
- List of special wines for the holidays
- Our second annual list of our top 50 Washington state wineries
Some new wines that we’ll be writing about include:
- Seven Falls 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2013 GPS Cabernet Sauvignon and 2013 GPS Zinfandel
- Stottle 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sterling Vintner’s Collection 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon and 2013 Meritage
- Oak Ridge Winery OZV Old Vine 2012 Zinfandel
- Mark West 2013 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
- Nero D’Avola (Sicily)
- Red Diamond 2012 Limited Release Mysterious Red Blend
So stay tuned to learn about some good red wines for the holidays!
Margot and Dave