We absolutely loved these very decadent milkshakes made with Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey. Yes, you read that right, Peanut Butter Whiskey milkshakes. Don’t shake your head – these are sinfully delicious! We’ve sipped on Skrewball as a cocktail before, straight up, paired with dark chocolate. To our surprise, it was amazing. But Skrewball Shakes are something else entirely. These are definitely not an everyday treat, but every so often, yes, please. Hmmm, Valentine’s Day is soon!
First, make this boozy shake with creamy peanut butter, chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream, milk and Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey. Next, top it with whipped cream and chopped peanuts.
You really want the recipe, don’t you?
Skrewball Shakes Recipe
You can make two Screwball Shakes with this recipe. Or, for example, multiply it by the number of people who will taste it with you. Or you could cut the recipe in half for individual shakes.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 cups ice cream
- 4 ounces Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, plus more to garnish
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, plus more for garnish
- Whipped cream
- Chopped peanuts for garnish
- First, add milk, ice cream, 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup and the whiskey into blender.
- Next, blend until smooth; add more milk if needed.
- In addition, put peanut butter on the rim of hurricane or milkshake glasses. Drizzle some chocolate syrup in each.
- After that, pour milkshake into glasses.
- Finally, top it with whipped cream and chopped peanuts.
- Likewise, you can make it extra decadent by adding a little more peanut butter and/or chocolate into the blender.
In conclusion, while you wouldn’t want this decadent treat every day, it’s a perfect dessert for a special occasion, such as Valentine’s Day. In other words, if you love peanut butter, chocolate and whiskey, this boozy shake is for you!
Margot and Dave