A concert at the oldest winery in the state pairs music with award-winning wine and beautiful surroundings — and the result is a special experience.
We go to at least one concert every year – we’d attend even more if we still lived in the Seattle area. We have seen John Legend, Bob Dylan, Bonnie Raitt, Jackson Browne, Berlin and Joan Jett. The lineups are so good that many of our friends go two, three, even four times to enjoy a lazy summer day or evening, kicking back on the manicured lawns of Chateau Ste. Michelle. Ah, summer! Can’t wait!
An Excellent 2019 Calendar
Whether you prefer rosé, white or red wine, this concert calendar is something to cheer about. The 2019 series hosts 28 concerts spanning the range of pop, jazz, rock and blues in the winery’s picturesque outdoor amphitheatre with seating for 4,300.
And what a lineup this year — Norah Jones (July 27), Diana Krall (Sept. 12), Gary Clark Jr. (Sept. 11), and many returning artists including Chris Isaak and Lyle Lovett.
The series kicks off on June 13 with a concert by Rob Thomas (Chip Tooth Tour) and ends on Sept. 21 with Earth, Wind and Fire (one of two nights is already sold out). Unfortunately, the Norah Jones concert is sold out already as well.
Yes, tickets go quickly for this incredible summer experience, so act soon.
The 2019 Lineup
- Rob Thomas: Chip Tooth Tour
- Rain – A Tribute to the Beatles
- Michael Franti & Spearhead and Ziggy Marley (one of two nights is sold out)
- An Evening with Lyle Lovett and His Large Band
- Rodrigo Y Gabriela
- Chicago (one of two nights is sold out)
- Michael McDonald and Chaka Khan
- Norah Jones (sold out)
- Double Vision Revisited, featuring Bob James, David Sanborn, and Marcus Miller with guests Billy Kilson and Larry Braggs
- Counting Crows: 25 Years and Counting
- Gipsy Kings, featuring Nicolas Reyes and Tonino Baliardo
- ZZ Top with special guest Cheap Trick (sold out)
- Amos Lee: My New Moon Tour 2019
- An Evening with Josh Groban: Bridges Tour (one of two nights is sold out)
- Classic Rock meets Classic Country: Steve Miller Band and Marty Stuart and His Fabulous Superlatives (2 nights)
- An Evening with Pink Martini with singer China Forbes
- Diana Krall
- The Australian Pink Floyd Show – All That You Love World Tour 2019
- An Evening with Mark Knopfler (two night sold out)
- Earth, Wind & Fire (one of two nights is sold out)
Of note, net proceeds from the annual concert series help fund Chateau Ste. Michelle’s charitable contributions program, which supports a broad range of non-profit organizations.
Have questions? No problem, there is anto help out.
So get your wine on and check it out.
Margot and Dave