The third annual Northwest Wine Encounter will be held June 1-3 in a new location, the newly renovated Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham.
A winemaker reception, seminars, tastings and a gala dinner will be held to celebrate these acclaimed wine makers and their wines from Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Here is the list of participating winemakers.
- Norm McKibben, Pepper Bridge Winery
- Serge Laville, Spring Valley Vineyard
- David Blair, Dunham Cellars
- Stephen Reustle, Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards (named 2017 Northwest Winery of the Year by Wine Press Northwest)
- Carrie & Earl Sullivan, Telaya Wine Co.
- Multiple Expressions from Walla Walla’s Pepper Bridge Winery: Taste the subtle differences in one of Walla Walla Valley’s iconic vineyards
- The Ascendance of Syrah, Washington State’s rising gem
- A Taste of Spring Valley Vineyard, Wine Spectator Top 100 Choice
- Wine Speed Dating: Talk with each of the event’s panelists one-on-one
- A Family Affair: Discover the advantages and challenges of including parents and children in the winemaking world
We had the pleasure of attending the first two Northwest Wine Encounters, so we can personally attest to the experiences awaiting you this year.
The entire weekend package — including a two-night stay with breakfast — starts at $399 per person. Prices for local residents (who don’t need a hotel room) will be announced at a later date.
Margot and Dave