The 2019 series hosts 28 concerts with a range of pop, jazz, rock and blues in the winery’s picturesque outdoor amphitheatre. This is a fantastic way to spend a warm evening — a concert at the oldest winery in the state while sipping on award-winning wine in beautiful surroundings. Ah, summer!
Concert Series 2019
The lineups are so good every year that many of our friends go two, three, even four times to enjoy a lazy summer day or evening, kicking back on the manicured lawns of Chateau Ste. Michelle. (We would too, if we still lived in the Seattle area.)
And this year’s lineup continues the stellar tradition: Norah Jones (July 27), Josh Groban (Aug. 25), Gary Clark Jr. (Sept. 11), Diana Krall (Sept. 12), and many returning artists including Chris Isaak and Lyle Lovett.
Tickets go quickly for this incredible summer experience, so act soon. There are some concerts still available. But unfortunately, many are already sold out.
The 2019 Lineup
- Rob Thomas: Chip Tooth Tour (sold out)
- Rain – A Tribute to the Beatles
- Michael Franti & Spearhead and Ziggy Marley (sold out)
- An Evening with Lyle Lovett and His Large Band
- Rodrigo Y Gabriela (sold out)
- Chicago (sold out)
- Michael McDonald and Chaka Khan (sold out)
- Norah Jones (sold out)
- Double Vision Revisited, featuring Bob James, David Sanborn, and Marcus Miller with guests Billy Kilson and Larry Braggs
- Counting Crows: 25 Years and Counting (sold out)
- Gipsy Kings, featuring Nicolas Reyes and Tonino Baliardo
- Elvis Costello & The Imposters and Blondie
- ZZ Top with special guest Cheap Trick (sold out)
- Amos Lee: My New Moon Tour 2019
- An Evening with Josh Groban: Bridges Tour (one of two nights is sold out)
- Classic Rock meets Classic Country: Steve Miller Band and Marty Stuart and His Fabulous Superlatives
- An Evening with Pink Martini with singer China Forbes
- Chris Isaak
- Gary Clark Jr. (sold out)
- Diana Krall
- The Australian Pink Floyd Show – All That You Love World Tour 2019
- An Evening with Mark Knopfler (sold out)
- Earth, Wind & Fire (sold out)
Have questions? No problem, there is an FAQ to help out.
Of note, net proceeds from the annual concert series help fund Chateau Ste. Michelle’s charitable contributions program, which supports a broad range of non-profit organizations.
Whether you prefer rosé, white or red wine, this concert calendar is something to cheer about.
So get your wine on and check it out.
Margot and Dave