Happy New Year! May your best day in 2015 be your worst day in 2016!
That’s Margot’s favorite new year’s toast ever, one she has shared with her dear friend Kathie in Ottawa for more than 25 years.
And it’s our new year’s wish to you! May your year be filled with good health and happiness, and yes, fine wine!
We want to start 2016 with a shout out to our special friends in the Washington state wine industry who have gone out of their way to make our time with them, and their wines, special over the years.
- Ali and Jarrod Boyle, and Matt at Alexandria Nicole Cellars
- Marty and Chris at Avennia
- Brennon at B. Leighton Wines
- Kevin and Rebecca at Barrage Cellars
- Neil “Coop” Cooper and DB at Cooper Wine Company
- Daniel, Helen, Angie, Kevin and Patrick, and Nancy, at Efeste
- Charlie Hoppes and Jess Zander at Fidelitas
- Marie-Eve Gilla at Forgeron Cellars
- John Bigelow at JM Cellars
- Jaime Chalk at L’Ecole 41
- Gilles Nicault at Long Shadows
- Mike Sheradin at Northwest Totem Cellars
- Doug Long at Obelisco
- Muriel Kenyon at Otis Kenyon
- Ron and Leslie Balsley at William Church
Happy New Year from your friends at Write for Wine — It’s Wine O’Clock Somewhere!
Margot and Dave