Margot Sinclair Savell is an award-winning writer who has decades of experience crafting and editing website content, social media content and strategy, reports, articles, speeches, newsletters and other marketing collateral.
Over the years, she held the following positions:
- Broadcast and print journalist and editor for The Canadian Press and Associated Press
- Her reports appeared in The New York Times, Financial Post, Los Angeles Times, The Guardian, The Globe and Mail and Vancouver Sun, among others, and were heard on ABC Radio, AP Radio, CBS-TV and CBC-TV.
- Editorial manager, content writer and editor for AOL
- Website manager, content manager, content writer and editor for dozens of websites for Cox Interactive Media and Internet Broadcasting
- Proprietor of Marclaire Communications, where she wrote speeches, reports, newsletters, brochures, marketing collateral and other content, and created content and social media strategies for a number of clients, including wineries
- Editorial director at Metia, where she wrote and edited technology case studies and website content, and managed a 16-member editorial team
- Monthly contributor to Zignal Labs and PR News
- Proprietor of Write for Wine, where she has been writing about the wine industry since 2007, collaborating with wineries and sharing information on social media
- Senior vice president and vice president at two global PR agencies (Weber Shandwick and Hill+Knowlton Strategies), where she wrote and edited reports, new business proposals and website content
During 15 years at PR and marketing agencies, Margot Sinclair Savell specialized in strategic counsel for measurement and analytics, including in-depth social and digital media analysis and insights, issues management, trend analysis, influencer mapping and research design. In 2016, she was inducted into the PR Measurement Hall of Fame.
Her international efforts included strategic planning and analytics for leaders in industries such as retail, consumer, higher education, health, tourism, hospitality, technology and professional services across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Her expertise has been acknowledged with speaking requests in London, Ireland, Madrid, Canada and the U.S., by the Institute of PR Measurement, PR News, PRSA, BlogWorld, International Association of Business Communicators, Canadian Marketing Association, Bulldog Reporter, PR Week, Business Wire, Masters of Digital Media Programme (Canada) and Seattle Social Media Club.
For further information, contact: email@example.com.