Jarrod Boyle of Alexandria Nicole Cellars is continuing his winning streak with a number of recent accolades for several of his stellar wines.
Knowing Jarrod, he would also credit Jose Yanez, the excellent foreman at Destiny Ridge Estate Vineyard, assistant winemaker Matt Dodson, and Jarrod’s amazing wife, co-owner and marketing manager, Ali Boyle.
And last, but definitely not least, Jarrod would point to Mother Nature.
The winery’s motto is “approachable elegance” — and judging by the recent awards, and dozens and dozens of previous ones, Jarrod and his team are definitely succeeding.
Here are the most recent awards:
- 2014 “Crawford” Viognier, Best of Class and Double Gold, Savor NW Awards
- 2014 Shepherds Mark, Gold, Savor NW Awards
- 2013 Jet Black Syrah, Best of Class and Gold, Seattle Wine and Food Experience
- 2013 Shepherds Mark, Gold, Seattle Wine and Food Experience
- Beverage Tasting Institute Ratings
- 2012 “Gravity” Merlot, 92 points and Cellar Selection
- 2012 “Little Big Man” Petit Verdot, 92 points and Cellar Selection
- 2011 “Alderdale” Cabernet Sauvignon, 92 points
- 2012 Quarry Butte, 91 points
- 2014 A squared Pinot Gris, Best Buy
Over the years, we have had the pleasure and honor of becoming friends with Jarrod and Ali, and we are so excited for their new venture, The Estate on Destiny Ridge — a breathtaking, luxurious and private venue for entertaining in the middle of wine country.
We also can’t wait for their glamping season to start up again this summer.
Congratulations to Jarrod, Ali and the ANC team on the latest accolades.
Stop by and see them at Taste Washington, or at their tasting rooms in Woodinville and Prosser.
Margot and Dave