There are still tickets left for some of the first-rate performers at Chateau Ste. Michelle’s Summer Concert Series, at the scenic outdoor amphitheater on the beautiful winery grounds in Woodinville.
It’s a wonderful way to spend a summer afternoon or evening. And this week is supposed to be sunny and in the 80s, so you can’t miss!
Pretty surroundings, fine Chateau Ste. Michelle wine, summer weather and music for dancing = happy people!
We were fortunate to attend the John Legend “All of Me” concert on June 28 and had a fabulous time. His music was as phenomenal as expected, and he entertained a rapt audience with funny stories in addition to sultry tunes.
We paired his music with Chateau Ste. Michelle’s 2010 Artist Series Meritage, a layered rich blend of 74% Cabernet Sauvignon, 18% Merlot, 5% Cab Franc and 3% Malbec.
There are many more concerts to come this summer. While some concerts are already sold out, you can still find tickets for many performances.
- July 16: Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band
- July 17: Replay America with The Go-Go’s, Patty Smyth and Scandal, Martha Davis and The Motels, Cutting Crew & Naked Eyes featuring Pete Byrne
- July 18: Lyle Lovett & His Large Band
- Sold Out: Goo Goo Dolls & Daughtry with special guest Plain White T‘s
- July 26: Festival of Jazz with Manhattan Transfer, Spyro Gyra, Lee Ritenour & Dave Grusin and Jessy J
- July 27: Chris Isaak
- Aug. 1: Nickel Creek
- Sold Out: ZZ Top and Jeff Beck
- Gipsy King’s 25th Anniversary Tour
- Sold Out: Earth, Wind & Fire
- Aug. 24: Peter Frampton’s Guitar Circus Featuring Buddy Guy
- Sold Out: Boston
- Sept. 12: An Evening with Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- Sept. 14: Crosby, Stills & Nash (their first night, Sept. 13, is sold out)
So don’t wait – have a look at the Concert Calendar, where you can also get your tickets right now.
Have questions? Check out the concert FAQ.
Thanks for inviting us to be your guests, Chateau Ste. Michelle. There are many reasons why your winery is considered one of Seattle’s top summer concert venues, and why this series has been a winner since it was first introduced in 1984.