The first sign of summer, to us, isn’t the arrival of the magnificent cherry blossoms or the longer hours of daylight. Rather, it’s the announcement of the first-rate performers at Chateau Ste. Michelle’s Summer Concert Series.
We attend one of the concerts at the scenic outdoor amphitheater every year, and regardless of whom we see, we always have a fabulous time.
The 2014 lineup, which kicks off June 13, is even better than previous years. While some concerts are already sold out, you can still find tickets for many performances.
- Allen Stone
- Sarah McLachlan (sold out)
- Merle Haggard, Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell
- John Legend (sold out)
- Steve Winwood
- Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band
- Replay America with The Go-Go’s, Patty Smyth and Scandal, Martha Davis and The Motels, Cutting Crew & Naked Eyes featuring Pete Byrne
- Lyle Lovett & His Large Band
- Goo Goo Dolls & Daughtry with special guest Plain White T‘s (sold out)
- Festival of Jazz with Manhattan Transfer, Spyro Gyra, Lee Ritenour & Dave Grusin and Jessy J
- Chris Isaak
- Nickel Creek
- ZZ Top and Jeff Beck (sold out)
- Gipsy King’s
- Earth, Wind & Fire (sold out)
- Peter Frampton’s Guitar Circus Featuring Buddy Guy
- Boston (sold out)
- An Evening with Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- Crosby, Stills & Nash (tickets are still available for the second night, the first is sold out)
So don’t wait – have a look at the Concert Calendar, where you can also get your tickets right now.
How can you miss? Beautiful grounds, fine Chateau Ste. Michelle wine, summer weather and music for dancing = happy people all around! There are many reasons why Chateau Ste. Michelle is considered one of Seattle’s top summer concert venues, and why this series has been a winner since it was first introduced in 1984.
Have questions? Check out the concert FAQ.
It’s a wonderful way to spend a summer afternoon or evening.