Run, don’t walk, to get your tickets to Taste of Tulalip, one of the best wine-and-food events offered in the northwest.
Yes, it’s a month away, but tickets go quickly and this is one experience you do not want to miss.
The weekend extravaganza kicks off with a tasting reception and celebratory dinner on Friday, Nov. 9. The Grand Taste is held the following day, Saturday, Nov. 10, and features pours from 65 Washington wineries, 20 Napa Valley wineries, 20 Oregon wineries, 20 Italian wineries and 20 French wineries, along with multiple food stations by Tulalip Resort‘s award-winning chefs.
Or you could get an all-access pass for Saturday, which includes an early entrance to the Grand Taste, plus cooking demonstrations and our personal favorite, a magnum party featuring some of the most highly sought-after wines from around the world. Last year, we were delighted to see the exquisite Bordeaux queen, Chateau Margaux, on the tasting lineup at this magnificent magnum party.
This is the lineup for Saturday’s All-Access Pass:
- 11:30 AM – He Said, She Said with “Thirsty Girl” Leslie Sbrocco and Sommelier Tommy Thompson
- 12:30 PM – Cooking demonstration with Chef Marcus Samuelsson, a 3-Time James Beard Award Winner, TV personality and author, and a question-and-answer session with Executive Chef Perry Mascitti and emcee Leslie Sbrocco.
- 1:30 PM – Private Magnum Party in mpulse lounge hosted by Seattle wine expert Christopher Chan. You’ll be treated to some of the most elite wines from around the world, selected by Sommelier Tommy Thompson and paired with a menu of Chef Marcus Samuelsson’s appetizers
- 1:30 PM – Early entrance into the Grand Taste
- 4:00 PM – Rock-n-Roll Cooking Challenge judged by Leslie Sbrocco, Guest Chef Marcus Samuelsson and Chef Wayne Johnson
Yes, we will most definitely be there again this year. And we’d love to stay over at the stunning Tulalip Resort again too – what a wonderful hotel and a great way to enhance the weekend even further.
Here are our posts from last year’s Taste of Tulalip:
- Do Not Miss Taste of Tulalip (2011)!
- Tweets from Taste of Tulalip (2011)
We heart Taste of Tulalip, and we hope to see you there!