We’ve been to many rockin’ events at Efeste in Woodinville’s wine warehouse district and every one of them was a blast. There’s another one coming up on Saturday (Feb. 27) that sounds like it will meet or beat the high party standard that Efeste creates. It’s called Rockin’ Sips.
Rockin’ Sips promises an evening of music and wine from across the state. And better yet, all proceeds from the $35 ticket go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Take a look at this lineup of wineries and winemakers:
- Dusted Valley with Chad Johnson
- Efeste Winery with Brennon Leighton
- Mark Ryan Winery with Mark McNeilly
- Rotie Cellars with Sean Boyd
- Sleight of Hand with Trey Busch
- Waters Winery with Jamie Brown
The space is limited to 300 people, and this is one you don’t want to miss. Think about it – an evening of rock-solid Washington wine (and you can meet the winemakers), great music and a fantastic cause – four rockin’ good reasons to purchase tickets now for Rockin’ Sips at Efeste!