Over the holidays, we love to pour some of our favorite wines. This holiday season was no exception. On New Year’s Eve, we cherished that coveted 2005 AEROS Meritage from Goosecross Cellars in Napa Valley, while Goosecross’ rich 2006 Cabernet Franc was enjoyed a few days earlier. On Boxing Day, another special bottle from Napa Valley was shared: Hall Wines 2006 Jack’s Masterpiece Cabernet Sauvignon.
But, not surprisingly, the majority of our wines in December and early January came from Washington state. Here they are, in alphabetical order, in case you’d like to try them in 2010. (Note: Some of them, unfortunately for us, are already sold out.)
- Airfield Estates: 2007 Merlot
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars: 2007 Mr. Big Petite Sirah and 2007 Quarry Butte
- Boudreaux Cellars: 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chateau Rollat Winery: 2007 Sophie de Rollat
- Efeste: 2006 Jolie Bouche and 2006 Ceidleigh Syrahs
- Gilbert Cellars: 2007 Cab Franc
- Heaven’s Cave: 2007 Barberra “Two Degrees”
- Page Cellars: 2007 Red Zepplin Cab Franc
- William Church Winery: 2006 Bishop’s Blend and 2007 2 Spires
- Woodhouse Family Cellars: 2004 Dussek Cabernet
We look forward to new releases and library wines from Washington state and Napa Valley in 2010! Happy New Year!