Harvest Parties Here We Come!September 24, 2009 11:02 pm Wine
We’re spending some time at Harvest parties in Horse Heaven Hills and Red Mountain, so the best way to follow our adventures live (or almost live!) is on Twitter (http://twitter.com/writeforwine) or possibly on Facebook (http://facebook.com/writeforwine).
There are few places that are definites during our trip, and I’m sure there will be lots of surprises too! Here are the definites:
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars: The main party of our trip: Harvest Party at Destiny Ridge Vineyard in Horse Heaven Hills
- Col Solare: Tour of the vineyard in Red Mountain
- Gilbert Cellars: Fun tasting room in Yakima
- Airfield Estates: We were there during our last visit to Prosser and we’re going back!
- Windy Point: Pretty view in Yakima Valley
- Wine O’Clock Wine Bar: Can’t wait to see this Prosser wine bar, because this Write for Wine blog is also available at http://wineoclock.us and my motto is “It’s wine o’clock somewhere!”
And it’s wine o’clock now, so …