We’re spending some time at Harvest parties in Horse Heaven Hills and Red Mountain, so the best way to follow our adventures live (or almost live!) is on Twitter (http://twitter.com/writeforwine) or possibly on Facebook (http://facebook.com/writeforwine).
There are few places that are definites during our trip, and I’m sure there will be lots of surprises too! Here are the definites:
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars: The main party of our trip: Harvest Party at Destiny Ridge Vineyard in Horse Heaven Hills
- Col Solare: Tour of the vineyard in Red Mountain
- Gilbert Cellars: Fun tasting room in Yakima
- Airfield Estates: We were there during our last visit to Prosser and we’re going back!
- Windy Point: Pretty view in Yakima Valley
- Wine O’Clock Wine Bar: Can’t wait to see this Prosser wine bar, because this Write for Wine blog is also available at http://wineoclock.us and my motto is “It’s wine o’clock somewhere!”
And it’s wine o’clock now, so …