Favorite Wines at Washington Wine HighwayMay 28, 2008 7:40 am Wine
Here is a list of our favorite pours at Washington Wine Highway over Memorial Day weekend.
- Nicholas Cole Cellars 2004 Camille
- Woodhouse Family Cellars Kennedy Shah Merlot 2005
- DeLille Cellars Doyenne 2005 Grand Ciel Vineyard Syrah
- Fall Line Winery Cabernet Sauvignon 2005
- Fidelitas Wines 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon (Columbia Valley)
- Dunham Cellars 2004 Syrah
- Efeste Wines 2005 Final-Final
- Forgeron Cellars Walldeaux SmithieArlington Road Cellars 2005 Monolith
- Gilbert Cellars 2004 and 2006 Claret (The 2006 won’t be released until July)
- Otis Kenyon 2005 Merlot
- Red Sky Winery Serendipity 2004
- Goose Ridge Estate Vireo 2004
Come back for specific details on some of these wines in the next couple of weeks. And if you went to the Washington Wine Highway, let me know your favorites!