At that time,Â our favorite wines were:
- Fall Line 2004 Columbia Valley: The blend is 100-percent Cabernet Sauvignon with a soft, velvety texture. This robust wine is one of our favorite cabs ever!
- Woodhouse Family Cellars 2002 Maghee Merlot: The 2002 Maghee “Big Boy” Merlot has a succulent rich black cherry fruit, full round soft mouth filling tannins and a smooth lingering finish.
- Brian Carter Cellars 1999 Solece: This Bordeaux-Style blend has complex aromas of blackberry, leather, toasted cedar and cassis with a long finish both supple and age-worthy.
- Forgeron 2002 Vinfinity: We had the pleasure of tasting this wine recently. Dark aromas and toast on the nose. Luscious flavors of Bing cherry, spice and dark chocolate nuances coat your palate in a silky embrace.
- Goose Ridge 2002 Vireo: This luscious red wine has notes of black cherry, licorice and cedar with hints of spice and a long, lingering finish.
- Saviah Cellars 2005 The Jack: This wine has appealing aromas of black cherries, raspberries, plum and spices with a touch of oak.
It’s time to update the list. I don’t think I want to remove any ofÂ our favorites, although I might replace some with a newer vintage. But I’m sure I want to add some new ones from wineries in Woodinville to Walla Walla. What are your suggestions? C’mon, don’t just send me e-mail! Add your comments here and let’s have a conversation.