What’s going on …August 29, 2007 8:27 pm Wine
What’s going on in Washington wine country?
Saturday Sept. 1:
- Wines from Australia, Italy, New Zealand and Oregon are on the tasting menu at Vino Bello’s Saturday wine tasting.Â Â Tasting is from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. $5 tasting fee. Call 206-244-VINO.
- Take a trip to Vinoritaville to celebrate the 2007 Grape harvest. Silver Lake Winery is holding its 2007 Harvest Party from noon to 7 p.m. in the Yakima Valley. You’ll find live music,Â a grape stomping contest, limbo contests, a blessing of the grapes, kalua pig samples and … most importantly, you’ll find outÂ the answer to the popular question: What exactlyÂ is a Vinorita?
Wednesday Sept. 5:
- Join Columbia Winery’sÂ Â winemaker Robert Takahashi at a winemaker dinner at Qube restaurant. The evening begins at 6:30 p.m. with a reception in the lounge. Price is $85 per person. CallÂ 206-770-5888 for reservations.
Saturday Sept. 8:
- Basel Cellars 3rd Annual Stomp: For details, call 1-888-259-WINE or 509-522-0200 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Chateau Ste. Michelle! From 11-4 p.m., help the winery celebrate with barrel tastings, new release tastings, winemaker bottle signings and more. Cost: $30 at the door. A complimentary tasting glass is included with admission.
If you have any events to include in the weeks ahead, please contact email@example.com.