What’s going on …August 22, 2007 8:34 am Wine
What’s going on in Washington wine country?
Wednesday Aug. 22:
- Only a few seats are left for Fall Line Winemaker Dinner at Cafe Piccolo. The cost is $60 per person. Call Cafe Piccolo for reservations: 206-957-1333.
Friday Aug. 24:
RosÃ© and Ribs at Novelty Hill and Januik Winery. Try the new release Spring Run Rose and feast on Mike Januik’s barbeque ribs andÂ some surprises from Chef Charles WalpoleÂ at 7 p.m. $85 per person.Â
Saturday Aug. 25:
- Meet KestrelÂ Vintners’ Platinum Blonde, and have her sign your bottle,Â at Vino Bello’s Saturday wine tasting.Â Â Tasting is from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. $10 tasting fee. Call 206-244-VINO.
Thursday Aug. 30:
- Chateau Ste. MichelleÂ is hosting a winemaker dinner at icon Grill. The evening begins at 6 p.m. with a free Q&A session with winemaker Bob Bertheau, followed by a savory dinner. CallÂ 206-441-6330for reservations.
Saturday Sept. 8:
- Basel Cellars 3rd Annual Stomp: For details, call 1-888-259-WINE or 509-522-0200 or e-mail email@example.com
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Chateau Ste. Michelle! From 11-4 p.m., help the winery celebrate with barrel tastings, new release tastings, winemaker bottle signings and more. Cost: $30 at the door. A complimentary tasting glass is included with admission.
If you have any events to include in the weeks ahead, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.